Certified Agile Leadership 1
CERTIFIED AGILE LEADERSHIP-I program is designed to equip leadership for the next generation of business with knowledge and the tools required to advance agile practice within organization.
Using the principles of agile, during the training aspirant will learn how to successfully inspire others and become agents for change within their organization and within their own lives. Helping to gain the agile mindset is this two-day Certified Agile Leadership Program participant meets the learning objectives of the Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program. Graduates will receive the Credential 1 of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program.
Xebia is an official partner of The Braintrust Consulting Group. This Program is delivered in partnership with The Braintrust Consulting Group.
Â By earning a Certified Agile LeaderÂ® certification you:
- Become an architect of cultures and organizations that are truly agile.
- Gain the skills necessary to create productive teams that excel because they have a strong sense of purpose and accomplishment.
- Add more tools to your toolbox for dealing with change and making decisions.
- Gain a better understanding for the changing business world and future proof your career.
- Demonstrate to your organization and your team your dedication to the study of Agile leadership and your strong desire to be an effective leader.
- Define what leadership is, so that I can have a common understanding.
- Determine if I am FIT to lead, so that I can ensure that I have the foundation necessary to be a leader.
- Describe how to motivate team members, so that I can get the most out of my team.
- List the differences between power and influence, so that I can learn to use the correct one most of the time.
- Demonstrate how to effectively communicate, so that I can be heard and understood by my team.
- List ways to influence culture, so that I can facilitate the creation of one for my team and my organization.
- Explain how to create a transparent organization, so that I can be open and honest with my team.
- List how to develop my team members and myself, so that we can continue to grow.
- Describe a simple system for organizing and managing work, so that I effectively visualize and map my teamâ€™s workflow.
- Demonstrate how to hold an effective meeting, so that I can get the most out of our time together.
- Describe how to develop self-organizing and self-managing teams, so that I can free up my time to lead.
- List tips and tricks for working with remote teams, so that I can more effectively support my virtual team.
- Leadership challenge, so that I can apply what I just learned.
- Demonstrate how to facilitate a retrospective, so that I can continually improve my team.
- Gain the Credential 1 of the Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Program.
- Downloadable courseware approved by Scrum Alliance
- 17 PDUs and SEUs on completion of two-day program
- The tools and techniques necessary to apply Agile Leadership
- Leadership Library
- Italian Leather Class Binder
- Three-month group mentoring following class
The Agenda for the CAL Credential Level 1 covers five categories:
- The Context for Agile
- Agile Overview
- Leadership in an Agile Context
- The Agile Organization
- Agile Approaches to Change
Â You will learn to:
- Consider Your Organization Broadly
- Apply Systems Thinking
- Embrace change and excel in volatile, uncertain environments with large amounts of complexity
- Welcome and adapt to the future as it unfolds
- Lead and Advance Your Agile Transformation
- Patterns of Agile Transformations
- Seeing next steps to advance yourself and your organization
- Agile leadersâ€™ behaviors contrasted with traditional leadersâ€™ behaviors
- Develop the Organization
- Lead teams and go beyond teams. Understand the evolution of organizations
- Make culture, architecture, and structure enhance your agile adoption. Understand and articulate the Journey of Lean and Agile
- Apply Lean tools and define metrics to make your organization healthy and dynamic
- Engage Your People
- Increase your employeeâ€™s motivation, improve trust and deepen collaboration
- Apply servant leadership and transition to host leadership within your organization
- Understand the Art of Action - how you can make effective decisions quickly
- Foster a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Lead continuous improvement in complex environments, while adapting to an ambiguous, dynamic world
- Learn how to create system change experiments in your environment