Test Automation for Agile team members
This training provides you with an in-depth practical test automation experience. Through practical exercises and hands-on use of open source tooling, you will be immersed in all important aspects of modern test automation.
You will benefit from the Test Automation for Agile team members course if:
- you are a Tester, Developer, of Business Analyst,
- you want to use functional testing to improve reliability of sprint results.
Software development skills are not required, yet some technical expertise will be advantageous to get the most out of the training.
What you will achieve
After completing the 1-day training:
You will know:
- the abstraction layers: understand how to set up technical, workflow-, and business rule-based automation,
- how to prevent common test automation pitfalls.
You will have hands-on experience in:
- mastering the creation of reliable tests, which are fast, maintainable, readable and robust,
- working with common open source automation tools like FitNesse, Selenium, and Cucumber.
You will have the skills to:
- apply the concept of executable specification to your project,
- create structured, readable and well-maintainable automated tests.