The two-day workshop cum hands-on training is an introduction to Angular JS. Through this workshop, the developers become familiar with the technology and understand how to build large-scale applications.
PROGRAMME AND COURSE OVERVIEW
- Getting started with AngularJS development.
- AngularJS terminology.
- Routing and Server Communication.
- Building custom reusable HTML components.
- Animation support.
- Testing in AngularJS.
Topics are covered through presentation along with hands-on sessions. Following this training, developers can:
> Readily develop applications in AngularJS
> Understand what pieces to use and how they work together.
Â TARGET GROUP AND PREREQUISITES
Requirements for the workshop include the following:
- Basic understanding of Single Page Application structure.
- Laptop with installations like Git, Node JS, WebStorm/IDE, and NodeJS packages (Express, Karma).