Certified Scrum Developer Track
The Certified Scrum Developers credential reflects the holders technical assessment and grasp of Scrum principles. CSDs are in much demand for their specialized technical knowledge of Agile, and their commitment to continuous improvement. Our comprehensive course in CSD training helps you earn the Certified Scrum Developer credential that can demonstrate that you have a comprehensive understanding of Scrum principles, and have grasped Agile engineering skills.
The training is in two parts. In the first part, which is for two days, participants are taught the Scrum framework, principles, roles and ceremonies and how to work in the Scrum environment. Holders of the CSM credential can skip the first part and attend the 3 day CSD Technical Track training alone. The second part is the three day CSD Technical Track training that offers theory and practical sessions on actual design and code samples. This training will help you grasp concepts in a clear and practical way.
As a CSD credential holder, you will have your own profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and can use a specially designed logo to highlight your credential.
Please Note: CSM certified candidates are required to attend just day 3, 4, and 5. Non-CSM candidates must attend all 5 days.
What you will learn?
The workshop will teach you to:
- Apply the fundamentals of Scrum
- Set up standards and best practices for quick creation of quality software
- Practice just-in-time development and avoid overdesign
- Prevent any potential impediments to Scrum success
- Write more extensible software by using object-oriented techniques
- Support collaboration, pair programming, and cross-functional teams
- Create software that supports an iterative process without unnecessary rework
- Put in place better design alternatives
- Support collaborative code ownership
The Detailed Aganda is yet to be published.