Data Science with Python
Programme and Course Overview
In this workshop, participants will learn powerful ways to store and manipulate data as well as data analysis tools to gain insights. The workshop will include a real life data analytic problem.
Participants will be able to understand and solve various data analytics problems.
Audience and Prerequisites
Participants should have basic knowledge of any programming language.
- Setting up the environment for Data ScienceÂ
- Basic data types, loops, conditional statements
- Lists, tuples and dictionaries
- Introduction to Functional programming using Python
- Jupyter notebook
- NumPy arrays
- Statistical and Linear algebra with NumPy
- Exploring Pandas
- Pandas Series and DataFrames
- Statistics with Pandas DataFrames
- Retrieving, Processing and Storing data
- Data Visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn