Data Science with Julia
Programme and Course Overview
In this workshop, participants will learn powerful ways to store and manipulate data as well as data science tools to start your own analyses. The workshop will include a real life data science problem.
Participants will be able to understand and solve various data science problems.
Audience and Prerequisites
Participants should have basic knowledge of any programming language.
- Setting up the environment for Data ScienceÂ
- Basic data types, loops, conditional statements
- Lists, tuples and dictionaries
- Jupyter notebook.
- Data Munging
- Data Exploration
- Introduction to Inferential statistics.
- Machine learning with Julia
- Visualizing using Julia
- Real world example