Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop
Xebia four-day administrator training course for Apache Hadoop provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager. From installation and configuration through load balancing and tuning, Cloudera training course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop administrators.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Cloudera Manager features that make managing your clusters easier, such as aggregated logging, configuration management, resource management, reports, alerts, and service management.
- The internals of YARN, MapReduce, Spark, and HDFS
- Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
What to expect
This course is best suited to systems administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Upon completion of the course, attendees are encouraged to continue their study and register for the CCA 131 Administrator exam. Certification is a great differentiator. It helps establish you as a leader in the field, providing employers and customers with tangible evidence of your skills and expertise.
- The Case for Apache Hadoop
- Hadoop Cluster Installation
- The Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- MapReduce and Spark on YARN
- Hadoop Configuration and Daemon Logs
- Getting Data Into HDFS
- Planning Your Hadoop Cluster
- Installing and Configuring Hive, Impala, and Pig
- Hadoop Clients Including Hue
- Advanced Cluster Configuration
- Hadoop Security
- Managing Resources
- Cluster Maintenance
- Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Participants need to carry their own laptop during the training.