Professional Scrum Developer (PSD)
This training will bring you to the next level of software development. It will show what you need to know, in order to deliver high quality software, doing it in an Agile Scrum way of working.
You will benefit from the Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) with Java course if:
- you are a developer using Java,
- have some experience in pair programming,
- you have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Scrum Foundation training or similar training.
What you will achieve
After completing the 3-day training:
You will know:
- how to produce software in a Scrum way that is 100% done,
- how Agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools improve a teams capabilities more.
You will have hands-on experience in:
- Cross-functional, Self-organizing Development,
- Emergent Architecture,
- Test first development,
- ALM, Application Lifecycle Management.
You will have the skills to:
- become a real professional Developer, applying the Scrum framework combined with all the engineering standards and software craftsmanship you need.
The assessment may lead to certification, but certification is not guaranteed. The professional Scrum Developer assessment measures knowledge of how to develop software using Scrum, and the practices and techniques that high-performing teams typically use.
Students have 14 days in which to take the exam for free. If a student does not have time to take the assessment during this 14 days they can purchase an attempt at a later point.