Product Owner Foundation
Of the three Scrum roles? Team member, Scrum Master and Product Owner? the role of the Product Owner is the most difficult one. In this training you will learn how to work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond and ensure maximum return on investment.
You will benefit from this course if:
- you are a Product or Line Manager,
- you want to leverage maximum value from a sharp and focused Scrum team.
What you will achieve
After completing the 1-day training:
You will know:
- the essentials concepts of Scrum,
- how to best fulfill your role as business customer towards a Scrum team.
You will have hands-on experience in:
- effectively creating, grooming and prioritizing the Product Backlog,
- balance all stakeholder needs.
You will have the skills to:
- do sprint and release planning,
- ensure a maximum return on investment (ROI).Â