The purpose of management is to make an organization valuable, keeping the employees engaged and happy ultimately brining out more productivity from them. Jurgen Appelo saw the need for better management with fewer bosses. From a bad manager, he turned into a good manager by realizing that it is not about managing the employees, but managing the system. In 2011, this leadership guru wrote a book by the same name which turned out to be a best-seller Agile Management book. Last year, he released another book called Managing for Happiness.
Management 3.0 is about showing the sensible approach of management, how to become a good leader, engage the employees, improve productivity and become successful. This book will shed light on how complex systems are managed and how one can apply those theories in software development.
If your organization sees inefficiency in teams and unhappy employees and desperately seek to change the organizational culture for the better, then Management 3.0 could be the right workshop for you.
- Agile Management
- Complexity Thinking
- Intrinsic motivation
- Goal Setting
- Competence Development
- Organizational Structure
- Change Management
- Learn the evolution of management since 1800s and organizations still following the traditional management approach.
- Understand the Agile methodology, practices and challenges
- Learn complexity thinking and why it is important to change management.
- Learn the intrinsic desires that would motivate people
- Approach to development of competence
- Understand the theories of organizational structure
- Understand four perspectives on change, what must be considered while making the change fundamentally
Audience: Who can attend this course?
This course is intended for anyone who wants to understand Agile Management, managers who want to learn their role in agile software development.
Whether you are a Team Leader, Delivery Manager, Agile Developer or the CEO, this 2-day hands-on workshop will help you in learning the management tools and techniques and exercise them in real-life scenario.
The course will enable managers and leaders to take a different approach in managing and leading organizations.
Participants can include: Team Leaders, Delivery Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Managers, Developers, and Testers.