Coach the Coach
Is coaching only about being a Guru or more? An agile coach is not only a guru, but a beacon of change, an instigator, a disruptor. Effective coaching requires patience, perseverance and a few tricks of the art. With years of experience and being one of the largest Agile coaching organizations in the world, Xebia has converted this art into passion and a knowledge pool. We are the first to present the Coach-the-Coach program in India.
Module 1: The Basics of Agile Coaching
- The role of a coach
- The need of a coach
- Understanding the coach's mindset
Module 2: Effective Coaching techniques
- Transactional vs Transformation coaching.
- Transformation coaching stages.
Module 3: How to reflect the business value of coaching
- Is business value required in a coaching role?
- Quantitative and qualitative business value.
- The coaching matrices.
Module 4: Techniques for OCM and Team building
- Team building strategies.
- Understanding the team mindset.
- The ADKAR model.
- The scope and outreach of a coaching program.
- The Fish philosophy.
Module 5: Facilitation and Leadership
- Leadership traits in coaching
- Facilitation and brainstorming techniques
Module 6: Innovation games
- De bono thinking techniques
Module 7: Coaching Rendezvous (Peer coaching)
Module 8: Live coaching examples, situations and case studies
Programme and Course Overview
Learn the tricks to help your teams. A unique workshop for coaches and Scrum Masters who would like to use their coaching skills in an effective way to help their teams get better in their Agile adoption journey.