Advanced Scrum Master
This Xebia course will give Scrum Masters the opportunity to extend their practical knowledge and skills on Scrum practices.
Programme and Course Overview
Expand your skills as a Scrum Master!
This training cum workshop is for existing scrum masters who want to become better scrum masters and move in career ahead. This workshop covers 3 modules:
- Scrum Master's Role Perception.
- Team WorkÂ
- Influencing with authority.
- Agile Basics
- Scrum master- introduction
- Who should be a scrum master?
- Servant Leadership
- Ceremonies SM is part of:Â
- Top 10 Personal Skills for a Scrum MasterÂ
- Technical Skills (in relation to SM Role)
- Questions a Scrum Mater Â can ask the team
- Ceremonies of scrum and how Â a Scrum MasterÂ is involved?
- Challenges of a Scrum MasterÂ
- Creating collaboration among team members
- 7 lessons in rapport building
- Conflict resolutions
- Understanding body language
- Happiness at work
- Kudo cards
- Happiness index
- Managing employee expectations
- Maslow's theory
- New theory
- Broken glass theory
- Keeping team motivated always
- Hedgehog concept
- Customize your team culture- definite dozen by Patt Summit
- Barriers to agile adoption
Target Group & Prerequisites:
This course is intended for Scrum Masters, Agile coaches and team members who have worked with Scrum in practice and are ready to take their role to the next level. In short, the course is for anyone who is interested in coaching Scrum teams to reach their full potential.
Scrum Masters (with at least 4 sprints Experience)